Friday, September 19, 2014

OOTD - AUTUMN


Hey guys,

to start of I just started my last year of high school and I'm both a nervous wreck and super excited. I cannot wait to be leaving for college next year and I do hope I will continue blogging and share with you all my experiences.
Since my 18th birthday, which was about two weeks ago, nothing much has changed, obviously haha, but I have decided to try and become a better and happier version of myself. Having that in mind I started doing Yoga and Pilates, which I wanted for such a long time! Also, I really am trying to find time for blogging but my schedule has been so full it's crazy.

Anyhow, the weather is quite nice here in Zagreb, Croatia and I was actually able to wear shorts the day before yesterday. This outfit I wore was one of my favorite during colder summer evenings. I love the simplicity and the color shades as well as my new Zara boots with which I am currently obsessed with! They're so comfortable and easy to style, it's crazy! I can literally wear them with anything.

I hope you like the outfit :)










I was wearing:
shirt: Zara
shorts: Mango
boots: Zara
bag: H&M

Thank you for reading and commenting (I read all of your comments).

Much love,

Mia

instagram: @mmiaxx
twitter: @anothermiahere

36 comments:

  1. I love how casual your outfit is but it still looks very stylish!

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice:) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That outfit looks awesome on you! Good luck with your last year of school :)
    Nilla Forever

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute look! And congrats on your last year of school!! <3


    x Jacquelyn
    www.thestyleworthwhile.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. sviđa mi se tvoj outfit :) vjeruj mi sada jedva čekaš da odeš nekamo na faks a kad dođe to vrijeme malo ćeš zažaliti ;) ja bas sutra putujem i vec 2 dana plačem ko kišna godina :P

    fashionparislover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute outfit! I want to start doing yoga and pilates too... i did pilates for awhile and always felt great afterwards. I'm so lazy to start it up again but I really need to try!

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look lovely, your shoes are amazing

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those boots are made for walking (or FASH-OWN)!

    Thanks for dropping by my blog! Keep in touch!

    xo,
    Janine | www.itsjaninella.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute outfit! I love your boots. And enjoy every minute of your last year of high school. It'll go by quick!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your outfit!

    www.fashionbyemina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty, great outfit :)

    Brina xoxo,
    http://sweetstreetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this post...I enjoyed much!!
    you are so talented and pretty
    From Hary

    ReplyDelete
  14. That boots!! I saw it in the Zara, and I loved it!! I want it!! You look great! xx Esztre

    www.shineonsilver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice look,kisses.
    http://www.fashionismylifebyestefania.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great outfit and thanks for your comment today!
    xx Easy Outfits, by Pip

    ReplyDelete
  17. So fabulous look. I love how effortlessly stylish it is.

    xoxo Ra


    http://www.ramona-strikeapose.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  18. That bag is gorg! Loving your outfit!!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looking amazing, great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great post! Perfect pictures for outfit inspiration :)
    - C
    Claudine Converses

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great that you're doing yoga and pilates! Also love this outfit, the shoes make it unique!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yoga is so cool! I miss doing it but I ended up hurting my back once ouch. I love the boots xx

    Crissy @ My Cup Of Tea

    ReplyDelete
  23. U look Hot...
    Lovely shirt...
    Would u like to follow each other :)
    I did ... DO visit my blog http://www.ananyatales.com/ n follow it if u like it

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh wow I love this!!
    College Cheese | You Only College Once.
    http://www.facebook.com/collegecheese
    Love,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  25. Portugal is so dreamy! Iwish I could go back there now!
    Your look is very nice for intensive walks! very nicely done!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S. would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  26. You looks like a actress you should try to be a actress If you are not getting platform then follow me on http://guruofmovie.com We will help you

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm excited because this week is my last week of high school! I love your outfit, so simple and chic!
    Obsessed Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete