Sunday, July 27, 2014

SKIN + HAIR CARE RUTINE

Hey everyone,

just a little update, I am at the seaside with no Internet (unless I'm at a coffee place) which means I'm not really able to check out your blogs and so on and I'm trying to be current with my posts. Hope you understand :)

Okay so, today I wanted to share with you the products I use for my skin and hair. As we all know one of the most important things, especially in summer, is to have clear skin. Throughout the year, if we have breakouts, we apply make-up and cover it up, yet during summer when we go to the beach this is not possible. The key to having clear skin is drinking plenty of water, eating healthy, working out and using the right skin products. I will show you the ones I use. There are not many and they are rather cheap yet good quality.

For my face I use on a daily bases, before I go to sleep the following:

1) Neutrogena Visibly Clear pink grapefruit Daily Scrub (here)

- I apply it first after taking off my make-up. I first wash my face with water and leave it partially wet, apply the product and wash it off afterwards. Although you can do it twice a day, in the morning and evening, I usually don't have time to do it before school, instead I apply it once a day.

2) Nivea Aqua Effect Moisturizing Night Care (here)

- After I have applied Neutrogena daily scrub, I apply this Nivea cream. Also, before I go to sleep as it moisturizes your face while you are sleeping. There are similar products which you can apply after waking up, however, since I usually put on my make-up, I don't use these products.

3) Garnier Skin renew anti-puff eye roller (here)

- Finally, I apply this Garnier roll on beneath my eyes, on the dark circles in order to prevent them.



What is also important is to take good care of your body, from shower gel to body creams you use. Mine are the following:

1) Eucerin Body Oil (very similar)

2) Nivea Body Milk Nourishing (here)
3) Nivea Smooth Milk body (here)

- I use both of these body creams depending on which I have available at home. Both make my skin very smooth and moisturize it. I use them after showering, but can be used any time of the day.

4) Garnier Ambre Solaire after sun hydrating tan maintainer (here)

- This body cream is used most often used after you were exposed to the sun instead of a regular body cream, such as previously mentioned, however it is much more than that. It actually gives you "fake" tan. It's not very harsh, but after it is used more times you can clearly see the difference. The key is to applying it good, meaning equally on all parts of your body so no orange/brown marks are left. I use this cream before I am able to go to the seaside in order to get tanned. It is also great for using after you get sunburned as it decreases the burns. 


Next off is taking care of your hair. There are many products you can/have to use. Mine are the following:

1) John Frieda Sheer Blonde Go Blonder Lightening Shampoo (here)

2) John Frieda Sheer Blonde Go Blonder Lightening Conditioner (here)

- Of course, starting off with the shampoo and conditioner. There are so many shampoos I have tried and this one is my absolute favorite. Although I don't consider myself blonde, my hair color gets pretty close to it during summer so in order to get an even lighter shade I started using John Frieda's go blonder shampoo and conditioner. I've been using them for a year now and am really satisfied. My hair is soft and is lighter then it was before.

3) L'Oreal Elseve Extraordinary Oil (here)

- There are many different oils for your hair and I find this one the most effective. It makes my hair super smooth and keeps my ends from splitting. Also, because after applying it your hair is oily you should only apply it in small amounts or a day before you want to wash it.

4) Pantene Pro-V Hairspray

- Lastly, the hair spray I use. Honestly, it can be any hair spray which makes your hair stay in place and is good quality.



I hope you liked the post, the next one will probably be a summer inspired post :)

Much love,

Mia

instagram: @mmiaxx
twitter: @anothermiahere

18 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing dear<3
    love it !:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that Nivea night-cream and the Loreal extraordinary oil - I love them both! Would be nice to see what you use in the mornings? :)

    www.astyleshake.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. just found your blog! And i love it! :)
    Naomi
    x

    Floralandbeautyx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Nivea Body milk,
    such a good product. :)

    dearmisscoco.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post. I've recently gotten into looking after my skin a bit more and I really like seeing other peoples skin care routines. I love my Garnier anti-spot concealer. It works wonders!

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! I love Nivea products :) And I wish I wasn't as lazy as I am about skin and hair routine! :)

    Love,Sara Wallflower

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've finally started taking proper care of my skin, this is a fantastic post!
    x Justina // www.abentpieceofwire.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that you keep your skin routine simple and don't overcomplicate it, I feel like I need to do that more instead of just shoving lots of products on my face! I'm also a big fan of the sheer blonde collection too :)

    beautyandtheb1.blogspot.co.uk

    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I used to have that Daily Scrub from Neutrogena and LOVED it. It's sooooo good, and smells delicious! x

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have used that Nivea smooth milk cream and I think its really good aswell! x
    Jess x
    New post up at// www.momentsofbeautywars.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great routine! I definitely want to try that eye roller!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks great I want to try some of these!

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. All of these look really good, I have sensitive skin though so I try not to use a scrub too often.

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the Garnier eye roll on and John Frieda go blonder shampoo and conditioner! I'd love to try the Neutrogena face scrub, sounds lovely! xx

    www.hannahhearts-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello darling!
    Just to let you know I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! Go over to my blog here: http://perfectfixations.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/liebster-award.html to check out the post I made and find out more about it!
    JB xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello darling!
    Just to let you know I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! Go over to my blog here: http://perfectfixations.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/liebster-award.html to check out the post I made and find out more about it!
    JB xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great post! These recommendations all seem affordable so that's always a plus in my book!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete