Friday, July 18, 2014

OOTD - NATURAL WITH EDGE


Hey everyone,

Although I have never posted a similar post to this one, I have decided to do one and it is an outfit of the day together with a kind of "make-up part".

Basically, I will show you an outfit that I wear when I go out together with what products I have used to achieve the make-up look. I am not the person to wear loads of make-up on a daily bases and usually I wear either nothing (as I do during the summer) or apply only powder or mascara, however, I have decided to still do this and show you what I apply when I attend "special" occasions.

Make-up can be worn for various reasons, but I wear mine because it is fun to experiment with and makes you look and feel prettier. Anyhow, for the following look I have used the basic products: foundation, blush, mascara, eye-lashes curler eye-pencil.

I'm not the type of person who would wear tons of make-up which is why you will see that I apply only a tiny amount of powder and other products. I think the natural looking make-up is the best, but I also love the red lip :)

Also, I think it is very important using the "right" products. By "right" I am referring to its quality. Lately I had trouble finding long-lasting products which I was 100% satisfied with. After a long time of searching for new and better ones I have settled for the ones I use currently and will show you in this post. What I find even worse and more difficult is finding products which are cheaper yet still good. That is exactly what you will see later on, the products I am using are mostly cheaper and are good quality. I would recommend all of the ones I am using, however, you will for sure find better ones if you are ready to give out more money for them.


                  










I was wearing:
top: Urban Outfitters
skirt: Bershka (here)
heels: Zara (here)
necklace: H&M (here)

I was also using:
foundation: YSL le teint touche eclat (here)
mascara: Maybelline New York  the one-by-one volum' express mascara (here)
blush: The One Sweep Sculpting Blush Duo (here)
eye pencil: Dior crayon eyeliner pencil (here)
lip stick: Dior Addict Lip Glow (here)

I really hope you like the look and the products that I have used, which I use all the time and are my absolute favorites. Also, I hope you all will follow me on my Instagram page which is @mmiaxx. Just check it out and if you want to follow, follow, if not, don't. :) I follow everyone back.

I also want to tell you that I was thinking about doing a "what I use for my skin" post and wanted to know what you think about that idea.
Much love,

Mia

instagram: @mmiaxx


38 comments:

  1. so good outfit! I'm a new follower. You blog is fantastic!:)))xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit, especially that top. It looks amazing! xx

    Love, Sara Wallflower
    http://sarawallflower.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look stunning girl, so gorgeous x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit! Those heels look fab!
    jessC

    www.ineedanothercloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore this look! You have fantastic style. Thank you for sharing what makeup products you used as well, I'm always so curious to see what other girls use! Thanks for stopping by my blog and having a read :) xx

    The What's In Between

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey thanks for stopping by!
    Amazing look! Love it :)

    Wanna follow each other?

    dare 2 wear by KATY MAGE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for stopping by my blog!
    I love this outfit, its very well put together and you look gorgeous :)

    katielouise-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely outfit!
    I always like to read about people's skincare & make-up routines :)

    xx Mimmi, Muted Mornings

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the tank + mini combo. The zippers are fun. Great look! It's fun to hear what other people use to get ideas.

    xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  10. This outfit is so cute! Love the way you've accessorised it!

    www.astyleshake.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. your skin is flawless so i'd love to know what you use! i also really like the flowy top- it looks super cute with the tight skirt :)

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look gorgeous in this outfit! Love your necklace and heels <3

    Join my Giveaway here!
    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look so pretty. Adorable summer look. Love the cute top.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your skirt.Thanks for sharing this & would you like to follow each other
    via GFC, Bloglovin & Google+? Lemme know & keep in touch!

    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  15. such a lovely look!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. there's a cute Dahlia trench coat giveaway on my blog at the moment, click here!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dear, randomly found your blog and I’d like to say that you have amazing design, beautiful photos and interesting posts! I’m also impressed by your style! Everything is magnificent!

    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy to see you in my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute look, love your top and sandals.

    http://freedmode.blogspot.fr/
    See you soon
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for checking my blog out!!

    I have serious shoe and hair envy right about now!! You look amazing! xx

    www.clairelouiseamelia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like the skin post idea! Btw, cute post and outfit! Keep up the good blogging!

    Juliana Grace | www.julianagraceblogspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look great! Follow you on GFC, hope you follow me back. Eszter

    www.shineonsilver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a great outfit! I especially like the urban outfitters top - super cute :)
    - C
    http://claudineconverses.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  22. such a lovely look! your top is so pretty! love its print :)

    http://katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Loving the side zipper detail on your skirt! I'm right there with you with not wearing a bunch of makeup and I love a good red lip.

    xo erica
    seaofbloomingdreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. You look very pretty. Your style is simple and cute. And you know how to pose like model.
    Would you like to follow each other? I'm already following you now, hope you can return the favor.

    http://kintsugioflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Found your blog randomly and I’d like to say it’s fabulous! You have amazing photos & style! Everything is perfect!

    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy to see you in my blog!

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. That top is so sweet! I definitely prefer a more natural look too. :)

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Loooove your shoes!
    xo Emma
    emma-loren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love this outfit! The top is beautiful! The shoes are awesome. You look great!
    Obsessed Fashion Blog
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  29. Lovely outfit...you look great and those heels are just beautiful

    http://thelittlebigobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  30. You look gorgeous! Absolutely love the styling.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is such a cute outfit! We love the way you've paired the pin skirt with a more flowy top

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete