Wednesday, June 11, 2014

May favorites

Hey guys,

As you might know tomorrow I'm leaving for Athens, Greece and I couldn't be more excited! I can't wait to finally relax from school & I will of course take many many photos which I'll share with you soon hopefully :) So, in order not to be offline for too long I have decided to do a post on my May favorites! I can't believe it's already June but I couldn't be happier as I only have 1 more day of school left. Wohoo!

Here are my May favorites:
(Since spring has started I changed up the essential accessories and make up that I carry around with me on a daily bases so here they are)


1. Sunglasses - H&M
    To start with, my favorite sunnies. I've been looking for such a pair for a year now since I have broke my previous ones and I was thrilled when I found them!! These are from H&M and they were really cheap as well! We all need a pair of sunnies because of current weather and these are not just stunning but keep your eyes protected. 



2. Lip gloss - Dior / Lip stick - YSL
    The second must have for this spring were my two favorite make-up products: the YSL lipsticks and Dior lip gloss. Both are a must-have. I don't wear both on a daily bases as I'm trying to keep my face the most make up less as possible, still, whenever I am going out to a party or a special event they are my life savers. 



3. Nail polish - L'Oreal Paris, Maybelline New York
   Of course, one needs different types of nail polishes and the ones I have chosen are these four. I prefer wearing a nude or white nail polish during the school year or an intense red one when I go out or to parties. But for spring I started using a new one which is blue. This very light shade of blue almost looks white when used and I think it looks so cute and it is definitely perfect for spring!




4. Perfume - Hugo Boss, Boss Jour
   I am not lying to you guys when I say this is the best perfume I have ever tried on! The smell is hard to explain but it's so simple yet elegant and just wow. You have to try it and tell me what you think!


5. Hair comb
   Last but not least is a fun-looking hair comb that I carry with me on a daily bases. It not only looks amazing but it is a must have when my hair gets all crazy during the day!


I hope you like the items I've chosen & tell me what you think! 

Talk to you soon,
xx 

Mia

22 comments:

  1. Great travel pics. Have a great time!
    Www.Theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post
    Love
    Want to follow each other? Sandy Sandhu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have an amazing time in Greece! Love your hair brush - great pattern!

    lorrieloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the brush and the glasses beautiful :)
    Here are the post: http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/2014/02/sitting-on-poetry.html
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/2014/02/urban-park-jamor.html
    dear kiss
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The glasses are lovely Mia! Also like the brush
    You have a very nice blog dear and I will be glad if we follow each other?
    Just let me know in my blog and I follow back
    Kisses!

    http://www.alisagromova.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute favorite items especially the hair brush, and pretty beauties. oxoxo.

    http://www.attraction2fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dior lipgloss is also my favourite ! Love how it makes my lips look juicy.. :)

    Anyway, want to follow each other on GFC ? I will definitely follow you back ! :D * Pinky swear*

    www.smallnhot.com
    facebook/smallnhot | twitter/mysarah159 | BlogLovin/smallnhot

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pics! That Ysl lipstick is a definite must have! Thanks for stopping by my blog...xx

    CHECK OUT MY LATEST POST http://sapphire-brushstrokes.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/leopard-print-and-leather-shorts_1060.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing pictures. What editor do you use if you don't mind me asking?
    Thank you so much for sharing this post. Loved reading it.
    Would you like to follow each other via GFC Google+
    & Bloglovin? Lemme know!

    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply, I actually edit all of the photos on my iPhone by using vasco cam :) xx

      Delete
  10. I love all these stylish finds Mia! Those sunnies are too chic and that YSL lipstick is my favorite! I love it so much. Your blog is so amazing and beautiful btw ;)
    Hope you're having a lovely Friday!!xx

    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ GIVEAWAY ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    Creme de la Chic

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love your sunglasses, they are super cute. I pretty much love everything you have, I would love to have the lipstick and perfume. Love your blog! :0
    Kelsi
    Messy Bits

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh gosh, darling.. I love your brush.. the aztec print is amazing..

    P.S. Im following you on gfc too.. Keep in touch ya..

    www.smallnhot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. hope you have a great time! x

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I absolutely adore those sunglasses! I've been looking for a pair that's that shape and color, but I haven't found any yet... I'll have to stop by at H&M and look at theirs!

    Wow! Greece sounds like it will be amazing! Be sure to take lots of pictures!

    xx,
    Brooke Jordan
    http://lifeisaconstantjoy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have really great photography skills by the way. I have similar sunglasses too but I got mine for free in the latest Cosmopolitan issues, I think cat-eyes sunnies just make you look so fierce and chic haha! Keep up the great work!

    stylewithrebecca.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree about the cat-eyes sunnies and thank you so much for the compliment!
      xx

      Delete
  16. Love this post! Such a gorgeous collection.
    I especially love the lipstick! You have a new follower :)
    - C
    Claudine Converses

    ReplyDelete