Thursday, February 20, 2014

Paris


As it is Thursday I have decided to be mainstream and post a throw back picture. I took this one back in November 2013 when I visited Paris and I have to say it is one of my absolute favorites. I have to admit I had an intention of taking the picture without it being blurry, but since my camera does not work the best during night time this was the result. Nevertheless that is what, in my opinion, makes it interesting. Paris itself is one of my favorite cities and if I could ever live there it would be a dream come true. 
In my opinion, such small details as street performers are what makes a city interesting. Same as the small cafes, which I also adore. 
Au revoir!

2 comments:

  1. Very cool picture! I've only visited Paris once, but I can't wait to go there again some day. Something about the atmosphere there, on a beautiful and sunny day. Keep on blogging! Love, Lily
    http://www.twocraziesoneblog.tk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lily! I with everything, Paris is simply different & unique.
      Mia

      Delete